William Maser - 1995

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

5 Comments

JDN JDN

Re: Johnny Depp - 1995

Thanks JJ, love this photo, here is another from the same photo shoot by William Maser.

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Johnny Depp - 1995

Love this collection. I always wondered what photographers are thinking when they shoot these pictures. Take the one with Johnny and the wire crown - notice he is whistling? and yet the eyes are looking downwards, like he is trying not to be seen?  Curious to know why the photographer chose this pose and  what he wanted us to see.

JDN wrote

Thanks JJ, love this photo, here is another from the same photo shoot by William Maser.

Re: Johnny Depp - 1995

I am sure it's just a pose but then again who would really know except the photographer, and somehow I cannot see him hanging  here lol

Re: Johnny Depp - 1995

maybe the photographer wishes us to see the heart shape of the lips and is reminding us just to put our lips together and blow...  as for the saw blade... it reminds me of the work I do daily and as i can see the points pushing the skin i am also reminded that the pain we all feel is real and easily inflicted... luckily pain is something that can be endured, heard out and managed to a place of understanding over time

i am a self-editing queen it seems.... thank you for your compliments JJ

Re: Johnny Depp - 1995

Very nicely put..thank you for that

theeradicaleclectic wrote
maybe the photographer wishes us to see the heart shape of the lips and is reminding us just to put our lips together and blow...  as for the saw blade... it reminds me of the work I do daily and as i can see the points pushing the skin i am also reminded that the pain we all feel is real and easily inflicted... luckily pain is something that can be heard out