What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

This is my favoriite Jack Sparrow picture.

LINK

and this is my favourite picture of the Queen Anne's Revenge

LINK

trishadepp trishadepp

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

There are so many good ones of Jack and I love the one you posted  but my favorites are the screencaps of Jack

JJ287 wrote
This is my favoriite Jack Sparrow picture.

LINK

and this is my favourite picture of the Queen Anne's Revenge

LINK

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

I like the blank stare from the screencaps

TrishaDepp wrote
There are so many good ones of Jack and I love the one you posted  but my favorites are the screencaps of Jack

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

This is for sure my favorite pic of Johnny as Jack but I do like them all

JJ287 wrote
This is my favoriite Jack Sparrow picture.

LINK

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

These are my favorite photos of Jack and the ship

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

You got a nice little collection going on there depphead but your missing a couple of really nice ones of Jack Sparrow   I have posted more here

Iamadepphead wrote
These are my favorite photos of Jack and the ship

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

OMG.. I ain't see these before thanks noodles

Noodlemantra wrote
You got a nice little collection going on there depphead but your missing a couple of really nice ones of Jack Sparrow   I have posted more here
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

All of them are great but the ones below are really good too

Noodlemantra wrote
You got a nice little collection going on there depphead but your missing a couple of really nice ones of Jack Sparrow   I have posted more here

Iamadepphead wrote
These are my favorite photos of Jack and the ship

Coco Coco

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

my favorite is this one

JJ287 wrote
This is my favoriite Jack Sparrow picture.

LINK

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

They are all good but I do love the screencaps
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

I really have no favorites but agree that this picture shows how gracious he is

“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
Kitty Kitty

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

Gotta love Captain Jack in any photo ;}
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

My new desktop background.

luvdepp luvdepp

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

OMG these pictures are amazing and johnny looks wonderful in his pirates outfit..:)

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

This is a really great picture of Johnny , thanks angeline.

PirateAngeline wrote

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

I was just gonna post this one to say it is now my favorite but you beat me to it...lol

Re: What is your favorite pictures from the set of Pirates

My latest fav is Johnny turning up at Meridian School.