What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

Shadow Shadow

What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

This post was updated on .
I think JDN came up with the perfect quote to honor Johnny when she said:

"Only those who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles." JDN

So with that being said what is your favorite Johnny Depp quote whether it be personal or in the movies. (mention only 1)

“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”
"You must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never". Earl of Rochester.

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

I like all his quotes so it's a hard choice so I will go with this one.

“My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist.”

Shadow wrote
“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

Mine is really at the bottom as my signature but I added a portion of a quote on there which John offered at a premier which sort of explained even further where he was coming from... I suppose the background that I made would be my other one.
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

One of my favourits amongs many is JJ's current quote:

Shadow wrote
I think JDN came up with the perfect quote to honor Johnny when she said:

"Only those who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles." JDN

So with that being said what is your favorite Johnny Depp quote whether it be personal or in the movies. (mention only 1)

“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

There are so many wonderful quotes that I like including the one I have as my signature.  One many is:

“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.” Don Juan Demarco.
lauradepp lauradepp

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

This is my favorite quote of Johnny's. :)

“If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”

Re: What is Your Favourite Depp Quote?

The one on my signature is my favorite quote.

" With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying". Johnny Depp