What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

I think I own most of them but need to go check my collection. What JD movies do you guys own and whats your favorites?

Re: What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

Here goes..and the most favorites are in bold although I do love them all.

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Platoon
Cry-Baby
Edward Scissorhands
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Arizona Dream
Benny & Joon
Ed Wood
Don Juan DeMarco
Dead Man
Nick of Time
Donnie Brasco
The Brave
The Ninth Gate
The Astronaut's Wife
Sleepy Hollow
The Man Who Cried
Chocolat
Blow
From Hell
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Secret Window
Finding Neverland
The Libertine
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Public Enemies
Alice in Wonderland

Re: What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

Edward Scissorhands
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny & Joon
Don Juan DeMarco
Donnie Brasco
The Ninth Gate
The Astronaut's Wife
Sleepy Hollow
The Man Who Cried
Chocolat
Blow
From Hell
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Secret Window
Finding Neverland
The Libertine
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Public Enemies
Alice in Wonderland

Hope I haven't forgotton any....

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

I don't have a big collection...

Don Juan DeMarco
The Astronaut's Wife
From Hell

“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

I really wonder if I will like Arizona Dream just because I might find the 'mother/daughter antagonism' a little annoying.  Seldom do I get bothered by things like this but occassionally it can distract me from really appreciating the movie and the character development.  What do you think about the film?

Re: What Johnny Depp Movies Do You Own?

My collection to date is:

Cry Baby
The Brave