The Tourist Set Pictures

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

24 Comments

JD & AJ On Set

JD & AJ I

JD & AJ

Re: JD & AJ

Love this look he actually does look like a teacher

JD & AJ II

JD & AJ III

JD Set Pictures II

JD Set Pictures III

Re: JD Set Pictures III

He looks wonderful in this movie the excitement is killing me

Re: JD Set Pictures II

Is that part of the filming or is he being going on set  He looks so hottt

Re: JD & AJ

Look at all those people in the background  how do they film round all those people.

Re: JD Set Pictures III

I just want to eat hi up he is so yummy

Re: JD & AJ II

Now this scene I am eager to see in the movie

Re: JD & AJ I

Seriously... look at his face... something uneasy there... the first picture was well enough but the rest are not acting at all ...

Angelina is a whole different story.... she is genuinely smiling in the first photo but the rest are just stock photos...
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: JD Set Pictures I

Very handsome and dashing, he matures well
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: JD Set Pictures II

I think that is body guards escorting him to the set.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: JD & AJ III

They seem very comfortable with each other which is a good thing and as much I hate to say this I was hoping that there would be that spark of passion. Judging by this picture they seem more like brother and sister.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: JD & AJ II

The romantic interlude everyone is waiting to see.. including myself of course
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: JD & AJ

No wonder the movie theaters were empty..they are all on set watching Johnny.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: JD Set Pictures III

great pics and he looks so hot, thanks for sharing.