TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

JDN JDN

TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

This post was updated on .
Sneak Peak at The Tourist Movie with Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

Getting excited to see this now.

The Tourist

Re: The Tourist

I really love this trailers.  looks good, looks fun and mysteriuos.

Re: The Tourist

Johnny is funny, Angelina is stunning and Muse is awesome.
Lovindepp Lovindepp

Re: The Tourist

everything about this movie makes me so excited can't wait. :))
There's a drive in me that won't allow me to do certain things that are easy.

Tourist Trailer II

Re: Tourist Trailer II

Like this trailer so much better but also very Jealous of Angelina right now.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Tourist Trailer II

This is a better trailer than the first one and Johnny looks wonderful as always.
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”

Re: Tourist Trailer II

I like the first on and love the second one.

Re: Tourist Trailer II

I would not have gone to the theatre with only the first one to introduce the film... this one is proper and well timed to build suspense...

Re: Tourist Trailer II

I like both Trailers not that it matters Johnny is in it so I will go see it anyway.

MrsSparrow wrote
Like this trailer so much better but also very Jealous of Angelina right now.
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

Can't be long till we get another and some TV spots.  and then theres late night.

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

Via JohnnyDeppNews: Columbia Pictures has released a new TV spot for The Tourist starring Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie.  This clip is only 32 seconds showing some old and some new footage.

You can get more update on the Tourist by following their Official Facebook or Twitter Page.

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

I just died went to heaven and fell through the clouds hiting my own car.  If Johnny keeps looking this good then I am going to die very young woman.

I have a question for you ladies..  does it get any easier in your old age?

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

You should pop over to Angelina's fan site and see what she has to say about that question Ms. Chickadee....

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

A few new scenes but most we have seen before. Anyone like to start donate to Mrs Sparrows retirement fund.

JJ287 wrote
Via JohnnyDeppNews: Columbia Pictures has released a new TV spot for The Tourist starring Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie.  This clip is only 32 seconds showing some old and some new footage.

You can get more update on the Tourist by following their Official Facebook or Twitter Page.

deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

Common there is way too much kissing going on in this movie.

Re: TOURIST PROMOS TEASERS & TRAILERS

This post was updated on .
I dont think anyone is kissing Steven Berkoff... He needs a kiss just because we share the same birthday... i was going to delete this... and then I discovered something else