THE TOURIST - SPOILERS & PREMIERE

This post was updated on .
Trailer..

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

OMG this looks like sooooooooo much fun .

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

I know and it thought it would be serious and dark but it looks like a bit of comedy thriller.
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

LA Times has posted a review of the Trailer for the Tourist.

Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp play 'Tourist': Preview review trailer

It was only a few months ago that "The Tourist" began filming in Europe, when fans of Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp became so rabid that production was forced to temporarily shut down while autograph-seekers were warded off.

We can only imagine how excited those admirers are now that an intriguing trailer for the movie -- out in December -- has been released. In the film, Depp plays an American tourist who becomes interested in an Interpol agent (Jolie). She's on a search to track down a criminal with whom she was once romantically involved.

The film looks beautiful -- and not only because of its attractive stars. Set in Paris and Venice, Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck's film shows off Europe's picturesque canals and countryside to good effect.

You can tell from the moment Jolie's spy gives Depp's character the eye that her bravado will work well in a part in which she's both seductress and secret agent. But we're more drawn to Depp here -- the aloof-yet-charming shtick is right up his alley.

"You look ravenous," he tells Jolie's character at one point.

"Do you mean ravishing?" she responds, cunningly.

The two are a great match -- so we're optimistic that their performances can elevate the movie above the sea of other crime thrillers with guy-falls-for-spy plot lines we've seen in recent years.  Link

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

 so excited for this now and I think there is some chemistry there too.

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

wonderful as always he looks gorgeous even in his pj's

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

This is not what I expected at all and does look a little more like to catch a thief or that kind of movie.  think this is going to be really good.

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

Really looks good and Johnny has some funny lines..Johnny's character is so different than any I've seen before.  :)

sandy sandy

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

Johnny Depp = my heart ---<--{(@
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

Movie looks good but still no word about the film composer. I am really interesred to find out about the music on the website.
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

This looks amazing and he looks hot!!!!
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

I'm actually more excited that Johnny Depp is playing a straight role in this.  Although it's funny seeing him play the bumbling professor..lol
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
mandydepp mandydepp

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

Depp & Jolie, what a great combination!

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

I predict that this movie is going to be a hit.

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

That is quite a kiss on the balcony and I was so Jealous it wasn't me.  It's a good Job it comes out a week before Tron Legacy at least it gives it a chance at the box office.
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

I think there maybe just a little too much chemistry going on here.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

I heard on the IMDB board that they had a test screening on the 16th and that it was a good movie but not Oscar worthy.

Re: Tourist Trailer Released *Yeah*

Some stills from the Tourist

The Tourist Premiere

I was just thinking won't be long till we get some info on the premieres. I am guessing that LA will be the main location in the US for the Premiere.

Beatnik Beatnik

Re: The Tourist Premiere

I just want to say one thing here Angelina Jolie looks gorgeous.
Moderator/Member - Contact Beatnik

"Got up and dressed up and went out & got laid. Then died and got buried in a coffin in the grave, Man" -- Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp Project News Forum is your one stop resource on Johnny Depp. Checkout our Project News section for the latest news on new projects and upcoming movies. If you are looking to get more In Depth about Johnny Depp and his work then you may like to join in the discussions on our In Depth with Depp Section.  If you are just looking to chill out with other fans then visit our Fan News Network  Want to buy some Johnny Depp Products then checkout our Amazon Store
12345