THE TOURIST FILMING NEWS

JDN JDN

THE TOURIST FILMING NEWS

This post was updated on .
    Johnny Depp stars as an American tourist whose playful dalliance with a stranger leads to a web of intrigue, romance and danger in The Tourist. During an impromptu trip to Europe to mend a broken heart, Frank (Depp) unexpectedly finds himself in a flirtatious encounter with Elise (Angelina Jolie), an extraordinary woman who deliberately crosses his path. Against the breathtaking backdrop of Paris and Venice, their whirlwind romance quickly evolves as they find themselves unwittingly thrust into a deadly game of cat and mouse.

Facebook    Official Website    Youtube    Twitter   GK FIlms

Sneak Peak at The Tourist Movie with Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Music Score for The Tourist

Anybody any ideas who is doing the music for the Tourist
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Music Score for The Tourist

I was wondering this my self - will it be an unknown or someone we know?

Re: Music Score for The Tourist

Good question but I have no Idea who is doing the music for this movie

Bandiecam wrote
Anybody any ideas who is doing the music for the Tourist

deppaddicted deppaddicted

First Poster From The Tourist

I noticed that Studio Canal first poster of the Tourist is of Angelina Jolie and not Johnny?

Why did they cut him out the picture?

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

I did notice that on the site but I think it is all they have for now.

deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: First Poster From The Tourist

This post was updated on .
That may be so but I am still confused by their decision.

JJ287 wrote
I did notice that on the site but I think it is all they have for now.

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

I know it will make some fans mad but you can't blame Jolie for a decision made by Studio Canal.

Re: Music Score for The Tourist

 sorry, not a clue but I am sure someone must know.

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

  What the f*%#@

Re: Music Score for The Tourist

Have you checked IMDB

Bandiecam wrote
Anybody any ideas who is doing the music for the Tourist

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

It's not Jolie's fault they are using her photo, they obviously think she is the bigger star

Noodlemantra wrote
  What the f*%#@

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

 Stop being so nice just kill the bitch

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

I am not being nice just being realistic unlike Studio Canal
Kitty Kitty

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

WOW.. they cut Johnny's picture? how do they think they are going to promote the movie without him?
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

Don't stress it's just a picture.. we all love Johnny no matter what and that's what counts
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Music Score for The Tourist

Maybe we need Johnny to take on the role of Sherlock Holmes so he can answer those question for us
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

 Happy to hear we will see Johnny in December but not so happy they cut him from the picture.

Just went to the UK site and it is the same Link but shows no date for release.

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

This post was updated on .
Don't you guys find it funny that the bell boy is looking at Johnny and not Angelina.

Re: Studio Canal Cuts Johnny From The Picture

Lol that funny at least someone has taste. Maybe he is a eunuch