Stop the Bus!!

This post was updated on .
Get on board the time machine bus and travel though time with Johnny's movies.

Rules-I will mention a character then you have to mention another character from that same movie to get on the bus.

If you see a characters for another movie then we jump to that character meaning Johnny depp must have worked with that person in some other movie.

If you win you post this character  you get on the next bus with the news character from that movie.

If you fail you have to post this smiley  and get off the bus but you can jump on the next bus. Who ever responds first starts with a new character.

Pvt. Gator Lerner

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Sergeant Elias

Noodlemantra wrote
Pvt. Gator Lerner

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Sgt. Barnes

okaydokay wrote
Sergeant Elias

Noodlemantra wrote
Pvt. Gator Lerner
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Stop the Bus!!

I love games

Big Harold

Iamadepphead wrote
Sgt. Barnes

okaydokay wrote
Sergeant Elias

Noodlemantra wrote
Pvt. Gator Lerner
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Are you kidding me? there is no way you can jump from any of those characters no matter how many respond.

Noodlemantra wrote
Get on board the time machine bus and travel though time with Johnny's movies.

Rules-I will mention a character then you have to mention another character from that same movie to get on the bus.

If there are no more characters for that movie then we jump to the next character but you have to jump at the right time meaning johnny depp must have worked with that person in some other movie.

If you fail you have to post this smiley  and get off the bus then it goes back to me. You can jump back on the bus when a new character is mentioned.

Pvt. Gator Lerner

Re: Stop the Bus!!

This post was updated on .
Well looks like you have to wait for the next bus and I get to call again.

B'2 - Axel Blackmar
Astrarose Astrarose

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker

Noodlemantra wrote
Well looks like you have to wait for the next bus and I get to call again.

Next up -
“All that matters is the ending, its the most important part of the story, and this one is very good. This one is perfect,”

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie

Astrarose wrote
Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker
Astrarose Astrarose

Re: Stop the Bus!!

B'3 > Don Juan

B'2 > Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie > Elaine Stalker   Sorry doll you need to get of the bus!!!!

Noodlemantra wrote
B'2 > Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie
“All that matters is the ending, its the most important part of the story, and this one is very good. This one is perfect,”

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Boarding B'4 > McCarthy

B'3 > Don Juan > Marilyn Mickler > Dr. Jack Mickler  looks like your out JJ you need to get of the bus!

JJ287 wrote
B'3 > Don Juan > Marilyn Mickler

Astrarose wrote
B'2 > Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie > Elaine Stalker   Sorry doll you need to get of the bus!!!!

Noodlemantra wrote
B'2 > Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie

B'2 > Axel Blackmar > Grace Stalker > Leo Sweetie
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Hope i am doing this right

Boarding B'5 > Donavon > Sanderson

Noodlemantra wrote
Boarding B'5 > Donavon

B'4 > McCarthy > Larry  loser, your out lala so get of the bus!

Re: Stop the Bus!!

Boarding B'6 > Alvin Karpis > Charles Makley >  Homer Van Meter> Baby Face Nelson

To change buses you need to name a character that Johnny has worked with in another movie, but you cannot use a Johnny Depp character to Jump.

theeradicaleclectic wrote