ScreenCaps - The Tourist Depp & Jolie

Posted by Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

25 Comments

Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Screencaps - Tourist

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Screencaps - The Tourist

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Screencaps - The Tourist

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Screencaps - The Tourist

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Screencaps - The Tourist

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”

Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

Re: ScreenCaps - The Tourist Depp & Jolie

Little too close to my Johnny in this picture.

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

Why are you Involved?

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

I don't regret it..kissing you,

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

he looks good here even blurry..lol

Re: Screencaps - Tourist

every time i see him my chest gets a little tight.
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Screencaps - Tourist

He dos look way good in this one.
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

I am curious as to what it is like kissing someone in a movie if you have the hots for them.

Re: Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

Are we talking about her having the hots for Johnny or vice versa?

Re: Screencaps - Tourist

He does look kind of hot in this picture.

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

this is one of the best pictures of I have seen of John from this film...
naimehh naimehh

Re: Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

Contracenar com Johnny Depp é quase um suicídio.
muito lindo.
naimehh naimehh

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

Se ele chega a me olhar assim juro que desmaio, que olhar penetrante. MEU DEUS.
Jennelle Sipel Jennelle Sipel

Re: Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie

I know Johnny and Angelina charecter have serious sexual chemistry. They fall in love. Johnny's charecter Frank is in love with Angelina's charecter. II'll watch "The Tourist" beccause of Johnny only. I know Johnny and Angelina kiss in this film! EWWWWWWW! Can you say putrid? ~Jennelle
Jennelle Sipel Jennelle Sipel

Re: Screencaps - The Tourist

Frank- Johnny's chrecter looked scared like FOR REAL! ~Jennelle
12