http://www.johnnydeppnews.com/2009/03/johnny-meets-with-fans-on-set-of-rum.html

9 Comments

JDN JDN

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

 http://www.johnnydeppnews.com/2009/03/exclusive-pictures-from-set-of-rum.html
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
JDN JDN

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

 http://www.johnnydeppnews.com/2009/04/accessible-jovial-say-puerto-ricans.html
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
JDN JDN

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

http://www.johnnydeppnews.com/2009/04/more-meet-greet-pictures.html
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

awesome, thanks for keeping us updated
JDN JDN

 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

Moved this topic since it is picture related.

DeppandDance DeppandDance

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

Johnny is so sweet and loves his fans as much as they love him.
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid".
guantanamo guantanamo

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

You are so right Johnny,always watch out to the ones that claim to be " honest ", most all the times they end up doing and being stupid. By the way you had been honest saying that you are dishonest, I trust you, hahaha, you always surprise me, I love this, take care and good luck champion :)-
guantanamo guantanamo

Re: Rum Diary Meet & Greets

Great sickness because it makes you more interesting. How come you can express yourself through your eyes without saying one word,............ beautiful eyes and pretty good skill you got.