Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

12 Comments

Rosebud Magazine - Johnny Depp does Black & White

Johnny Depp does Black & White

Dead Man: (1995) If you thought Johnny Depp only plays pirates, think again- he’s done dead serious movies including this cult classic about an injured accountant lost in the Old West, trying to come to terms with death, despair and destiny. A classic much beloved for Neil Young’s musical score, the black and white cinematography, and its metaphorical, poetic story magic.

Rosebud Magazine - Dead Man

And for those who have not seen Dead Man.

Neil Young recorded the soundtrack by improvising (mostly on his electric guitar, with some acoustic guitar, piano and organ) as he watched the newly edited film alone in a recording studio. The soundtrack album consists of seven instrumental tracks by Young, with dialog excerpts from the film and Johnny Depp reading the poetry of William Blake interspersed between the music.

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

I read the seven deadly sins and it looks like they have taken every word he has ever said and taped it  together in a sentence. I really do not believe they Interviewed Johnny Depp for this magazine.

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Great Picture of Johnny but not new and what in the hell is Rosebud Magazine?

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Johnny Depp does Black & White

Never even heard of this magazine and If I haven't heard of it then I doubt Johnny has either.  Love the picture but I have seen it before from one of his photoshoots.
Liz Liz

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Love the picture, love the video & love Johnny.

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

I didn't get to see the inside of the magazine but I was hoping someone would scan it in if they have a copy.

Ghostwriter wrote
I read the seven deadly sins and it looks like they have taken every word he has ever said and taped it  together in a sentence. I really do not believe they Interviewed Johnny Depp for this magazine.

april april

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Never seen Deadman myself is it worth checking out? The trailer looks good but still not sure if it's my kind of movie.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Nice cover. Deadman is all a matter of taste, either you will or you won't like it but I think it's worth checking out.

april wrote
Never seen Deadman myself is it worth checking out? The trailer looks good but still not sure if it's my kind of movie.
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

So ..... hows about a little detail on those secret vices....

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

The 7 deadly sins are a series of questions about Lust, Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Greed & Anger. Like I said it I really do not believe they Interviewed him for this magazine.

Re: Rosebud Magazine - Aug 2010

Cultivate You... gotta love that motto