Rango Movie Poster

Posted by JDN JDN

14 Comments

JDN JDN

Screencaps

This post was updated on .

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
JDN JDN

Screencaps

JDN JDN

JDN JDN

 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Rango Movie Poster

I love this poster it even reminds me of Johnny..lol

Re: Movie Stills

Think this movie will be a hit, great stills looking forward to more

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Movie Stills

Looks like a fun movie and of course Johnny is in it
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Rango Movie Poster

It does kind of look like him huh!

Re: Rango Movie Poster

Hunter maybe ... Johnny ... not so much....

Re: Screencaps

I spent ages strumming on that guitar to get the owl to pop up
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Screencaps

I can imagine Johnny running around the set like a lizard.  It must have been amusing for the director watching all the actors running around like animals.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Screencaps

Anybody any idea who is playing the four Amigos.

Straight outta Universal.... Original sketch from Verbinski's Office

Below is Crash McCreery’s concept piece for one of the townsfolk named Pracilla, voiced by Abigail Breslin:

trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Rango Movie Poster

It has Johnny' expression..lol