Please Do Not Post Private Pictures Of Johnny Depp

JDN JDN

Please Do Not Post Private Pictures Of Johnny Depp

This post was updated on .
Please remember Johnny does not have to stop and chat with fans after filming but he does and he allows us to take pictures during filming. So please show respect for his private time by not posting private pictures.

To clarify what is allowable: - anything taken during filming, premiere, charitable or public events will be allowed. Any fan who has had their picture taken with Johnny will be allowed.

Questions regarding pictures of Johnny's tattoos: - we have been asked by members if they could post pictures of Johnny's Tattoos - this was allowed providing it only showed Johnny's tattoos.

Administrators will monitor the forum and any picture deemed by us to be private will be removed from this forum by the forum administrator. Our decision is final.

Thanks for listening..

JDN

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Please Do Not Post Private Pictures Of Johnny Depp

Thanks for update.