Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

What's your favourite Jack Sparrow Quote?

Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Becoming Barbossa - Video

Found these videos on YouTube thought some of you guys maybe interested

Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

Here is one video on Johnny becoming Captain Jack Sparrow.

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

Thanks Kimmi, I love to see Johnny talk about Jack. Every star has their favorite character and this has to be Johnny's favorite of all time.
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Becoming Barbossa - Video

Rush was born to play a Pirate he portrays Barbossa so well and is thee typical Pirate.  Thanks again Kimmi for posting these vids.

Re: Becoming Barbossa - Video

These are great videos, thanks Kimmi

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

I have seen this one before but really enjoyed watching it again.

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

2011 is going to be the best year ever cos Johnny is back as Captain Jack

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

love this vid enjoyed watching it again

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

I wonder if they will make more Pirates movies. Not that I am complaining, just curios really

Re: Becoming Barbossa - Video

Geoffrey Rush is an amazing actor and nearly as good as Johnny  has anyone see this video

Re: Becoming Barbossa - Video

I liked Barbossa in this outfit it suits him so well so it makes me curious about the outfit in pirates 4

DeppandDance DeppandDance

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

Do you mean more as in after "On stranger Tides" ?

Lala61 wrote
I wonder if they will make more Pirates movies. Not that I am complaining, just curios really
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid".

Re: Becoming Jack Sparrow - Video

My favorite quote was... 'What it felt like to me was that he (Jack) was miraculously able to run between the raindrops".... very apt description of the Swashbuckling Sparrow!

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

The Key!

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

One of my favourites among many is:

Will Turner: [gestures to drawing of key] You want me to find this?
Jack Sparrow: No. *You* want you to find this. Because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and/or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-er-face...Savvy?
Will Turner: This... is going to save Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: How much do you know about Davey Jones?
Will Turner: Not much.
Jack Sparrow: Yeah, it's gonna save Elizabeth.

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

One of my favorite quotes is:

Jack Sparrow: The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

This one is one of my favorites...

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded."
    ―Jack Sparrow to Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa, and Pintel and Ragetti, regarding Elizabeth's Betrayal

and also this one....

"Gentlemen...I wash my hands of this weirdness."
    ―Jack Sparrow to hallucinations of himself.

Obviously the entire movie is filled with these turns of phrase... rather like the Marx Brothers when you put it in good perspective of classic humor.  The difference is that Captain Jack always meets adversity with his good nature and ability to think on his feet... or while shaking in his boots as the case may be.  Another great one...

"Hello beastie."
    ―Jack Sparrow's last words before facing the Kraken.

this is really one of my favorite images there as well...

This site is really an excellent source for all things Captain Jack it seems:  http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Sparrow
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Pirates of The Caribbean Favourite Pictures & Quotes

Worry about your own fortunes gentlemen. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

123