Pirates Meet & Greets

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

LINK There is also a great video of Johnny meeting fans HERE and more updates HERE

78 Comments

Johnny Depp Meeting Fans

Johnny Meeting Fans

Re: Johnny Meeting Fans

really do like this picture of Johnny..

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

He is so wonderful and kind
Tainã Tainã

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

nice pic

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

OMG jack I luv ya
Libertine Libertine

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Love the second pic he looks wonderful
"you must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never".
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Funny but it is like he has never been gone from the part of Jack
Alfuso Alfuso

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

He looks so natural as Capt Sparrow. Terrific smile. Seems like a genuine guy with no airs.
Sofia Toso Sofia Toso

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Johnny .. my capitain Jack Sparrow ! s2
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Great pics he is so kind and humble
Sofia Toso Sofia Toso

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

he is perfect . Johnny Depp s2 I love you very much !

ever genuine....

Hmmm... Captain Jack has gone blonde on us.... rather enjoy this twist of contrast so that the leading lady can sport the brunette coif... always the gentleman.... how many hours wearing that make up i wonder though

Yer a better woman than me jack.... i tell ya true!
Stephanie Dana Stephanie Dana

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Johnny, I love you!!

Johnny Meeting Fans

Re: Johnny Meeting Fans

Wonder whats on the banner?

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

Johnny is just so amazing
Deadwood Deadwood

Re: Johnny Depp Greating Fans In Hawaii

depp is one cool dude.
"Sometimes I wish we could just hit 'em over the head, rob 'em, and throw their bodies in the creek".

Re: Johnny Meeting Fans

He is simply amazing

Re: Johnny Depp Meeting Fans

Does this match the video just posted?