PIRATES FILMING LOCATIONS

1234 ... 6

PIRATES FILMING LOCATIONS

This post was updated on .
Here is a list of Filming Locations for Pirates

Falls Lake, Backlot, Universal Studios - 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, California, USA

Haleiwa, O'ahu, Hawaii, USA

Halona Cove, O'ahu, Hawaii, USA

Honopu Beach, Kaua'i, Hawaii, USA

Kalaeloa, O'ahu, Hawaii, USA

Kalalau Valley, Kaua'i, Hawaii, USA

Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England, UK

St Ives, Cornwall, England, UK

Turtle Bay, O'ahu, Hawaii, USA

Pirates 4 Filming in Hawaii - Videos

Not sure if this is the right place to post either but here are some fan videos of filming in Hawaii.

Re: Pirates 4 Filming in Hawaii - Videos

How many places are you gonna post these videos?

Re: Pirates 4 Filming in Hawaii - Videos

What are you the video gestapo..lol

Re: Pirates 4 Filming in Hawaii - Videos

omg, you really are the queen at finding these videos thanks again Kimmi

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Pirates 4 Filming in Hawaii - Videos

These are great Kimmi

Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Lucky scavengers gets to meet the best pirate in the world

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Thank's to the person who captured this little beauty

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Now there is a sight for sore eyes......    I really do wish the would add some decent smilies

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

  The smiley option may be workable with a variety of themes ... including pirate politrix.... P) .... walking the plank would have to be the one that I would look for... Emoticons are hella on memory and load time though...there seems to be one with a moving ship too at this addy... http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd39/stressmaster5000/Misc/Pirate Emoticons and GIFs/?action=view
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

He always look so cool

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Instead of cloning Dolly the sheep they should have cloned Johnny Depp. Oh what fun we could have

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Sweet jesus I get chills every time I see him. Cloning Depp sounds like a great Idea but who is Dolly the sheep?
Libertine Libertine

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

Ahhh Captian Jack, love this guy.
"you must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never".
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Johnny Leaving the set of Pirates

He is the sweetest thing.

SPOILERS - Pirates Filming At Night

Re: SPOILERS - Pirates Filming At Night

WOW that really is a major spoiler seeing the pics with them practicing dancing and now the scenes being shot. I really have to stop looking at these videos.

Re: SPOILERS - Pirates Filming At Night

They really are putting in some hours on this movie. Still there doesn't seem much time left for post production. I also wonder how Marshall is coping with the new 3D cameras.
Deadwood Deadwood

Re: SPOILERS - Pirates Filming At Night

more fans filming and i thought i was a loser. but then again i am watching it
"Sometimes I wish we could just hit 'em over the head, rob 'em, and throw their bodies in the creek".
1234 ... 6