Meet & Greet With Johnny

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

4 Comments

Re: Meet & Greet With Johnny

Johnny is so wonderful I am so in luv with this man *sigh*

Re: Meet & Greet With Johnny

Look at the smiles on these peoples faces just him being there is making so many people happy

Re: Meet & Greet With Johnny

I can just hear whats going on in that first picture... 'Hey I have a hat at home just like that'... You can see him saying the word 'Hat' as he is being wisked away by his 'handller' or security escort.  Anybody remember the scene in LA without a Map where he is wearing his captain's hat like that??? What a great shot that is and I bet John even remembers talking to that kid about his captain's hat.  I'm a sucker for stuff like that myself...

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Meet & Greet With Johnny

Gracious and unassuming as always.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."