Mark Seliger - 2003

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

8 Comments

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

This is such a pleasing picture of Johnny makes me smile just looking at it.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

that makes me feel a little better really... its not one of my favorites in comparison with the in-character shots that have come out over the years... good to know this look works for someone... i am more interested in that natural persona and essence myself

i will say that i love the belt buckle to the side... the men in my family all wore theirs like that so that the bluegrass instruments wouldnt get scratched up
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

You must be male? I can't imagine a girl not liking this picture
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Oh yeah! now that is a picture and he looks so F****** hotttttt

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

um... no ... not a male... lets just say that this picture feels staged in such a way that i do not believe that john would put up with those overlong sleeves bulging out of his jacket because they would hinder his artistry and his music....

It is purely contrast-based editorial for a magazine to me which would fall into the category of contrived... i am not attracted to situations where something feels too commercial or staged like maybe an add for cologne which may or may not smell good ... like maybe some of those 'hawt' Calvin Klein Partial Porn attempts as 'haut couture contradiction' .... I am not attracted to things that are not authentic or intrinsically of their essence... John is hot but the image makes less of John than who he is/was...

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

This picture shows him more in the role of a male model. Picture's like this get me all hot!!!
candycane candycane

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

He would have been a great male model.
Liz Liz

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

OMG, fanning my self with my shoe right now, call an ambulance stat!