Most of you have seen this one before.

8 Comments

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Very very nice, I can see my avatar changing every five minutes
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Damn this man just gets me all tingly with these features

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Wow... Now this one I believe to be a real moment with a stain on the knee, a djarm smoke and even my favorite tattoo of a three... all these are the sort of genuine elements that I am talking about in this set of details which allow me to feel at home and not contrived... To be sure that its super chic with its hotness and suave essence...  this sort of romance is all about how to appreciate the sensitivities of a woman

Honestly though its weird that I am noticing so many elements that seem like my very own home... due to my birthday this week I actually have had a dozen of these sweetheart roses in a vase by my bed sitting next to a carved lion bell from tibet.  Strangely enough I am also a huge fan of the wing-tips (which are resting quietly with no owner in my closet) as well.  Only thing thats missing is the cigarettes. Let me get a quick picture to show you what I mean:

check this out...

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Let me offer everyone some roses@@@@@@@@@@ of good will

Sorry ... didnt mean to personalize image or content of image here.. I do think that there are qualities and clear stylistic lines for identifying that which makes an artist hot as opposed to just being a performer or actor or otherwise realy great person... hope you do not think that my plethora of spare time and fascination are in anyway overbearing or intrusive.... i can be over illustrative of my ideas

again with the patience.... carry on... enjoy!

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Happy Birthday radical and thanks for the roses too  I adore this picture of Johnny for a man he just looks so beautiful. Even his eyes sparkle and are so divine in this lighting.
candycane candycane

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

OMFG he is so hot I just spit all over my desk..lol
Liz Liz

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Holy mother of god, are you guys trying to kill me. "sigh"

Re: Mark Seliger - 2003

Certainly that would serve no honorable purpose Liz.... do you need a moment to prepare for the Tourist before its released???  Please... apprise your libido that soon you can see John on a 40 foot screen getting a bit steamy with Angelina.... Hope you are not the jealous sort because its gonna get a bit hot in there...