Liz & Janice

Need your help here girls.

Janice44 Janice44

Re: Liz & Janice

How can I help Jamie?
A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside

Re: Liz & Janice

OMG how are you? long time no hear  So glad to see you  it's got a little busy on here and we wondered if you would like to help out. I know princess dropped out and left everyone holding the bag but we would love to have you here.

Let me know if you are interested

Janice44 wrote
How can I help Jamie?

Janice44 Janice44

Re: Liz & Janice

Hi hun,

I have been away on business so am sorry for the delay in replying.

I can't seem to get access to Nabble even though I had an email saying:

Dear Janice44,

Welcome to Project News
JDN has added you as a new member of this forum:
http://johnny-depp-project-news-forum.5273284.n2.nabble.com/Project-News-f5290939.html

Feel free to explore the forum and participate.

Regards,
The Nabble team

However I cannot seem to log on so wondered if I was doing anything wrong?

Or if you have added me - then can you tell me my log in details like password as my email address will always be this one.

I have received some exciting news! I have been shortlisted as an extra to be in a film directed by Steven Spielberg. It is being filmed near where I live on Dartmoor. The film is called War Horse and is based on a book by Michael Morgano. I think that's his last name.

It will be quite a sad film about all those horses who were sent away during WW2 to help in the war work.

Pity it didn't have Johnny starring in it! Wow - that would have been something special eh? lol

Anyway - if you can get back to me with some more details - I will be happy to help out.

Lots of love

Jan xxxxxxx

OMG how are you? long time no hear  So glad to see you  it's got a little busy on here and we wondered if you would like to help out. I know princess dropped out and left everyone holding the bag but we would love to have you here.

Let me know if you are interested

Janice44 wrote:
How can I help Jamie?
Moderator

"If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it."

A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside
Janice44 Janice44

Re: Liz & Janice

Great - I am here now Liz

Woo hoo

Am familiarising myself with the board and will be checking back regularly and also contributing hopefully  xx
A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside

Re: Liz & Janice

Hey Janice... welcome or welcome back as the case may be... Good to meet you .. I am Kristin

This is something that it would be great for you to share with folks regarding access at the sites as needed:

Due to heavy amounts of spam this board is now private for individuals who really want to Join in a discussion and know more about Johnny Depp's Projects. If you are a Member of this board and do not have access to any of the forums just type access in the box. Please note if you do not post to this section over a 30 day period your account will become inactive and you will need to re-apply for access.

Questions: If you have any questions about the "Project News Forum" then post them here .

Re-access: Individuals will only receive re-access twice.