Johnny on the set of the Pirates

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Mail Online posted pictures of Johnny on set of Pirates with his braided hair. Pictures here

Johnny Depp joins the 'Braid-y Bunch' on the set of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movie

Maybe he is preparing for a role in a new Pocahontas movie because it appears that Johnny Depp is channeling the Native American princess famous for her braided hair. The actor walked through the set of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, shooting in Greenwich, England yesterday heading to the hair and make-up trailer. But when he emerged, Depp was sporting a very fetching new plaited hair-do.

The 47-year old actor, who plays Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie series, was preparing to shoot his new scenes for the film in which he has to wear a large black wig of dreadlocked hair. His hair had been efficiently braided back against his head so the wig would fit securely and flush against his scalp without having to cut off his own hair.

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Quite amusing title the "Braid-y Bunch" wonder how long it took them to come up with that one.

leanne leanne

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Love Johnny in everything he does. :-)))
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Angeline you didn't post the link for the Mail Online.  I hardly think you can compare Johnny to Justin Timberlake or David Beckham. They sported their hair cut for fashion Johnny is doing it to wear a wig.

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  I posted more pictures too

A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel

A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel

I would be in heaven to stay in these rooms.

A Pirate’s life for me! The Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at the Disneyland Hotel  recreates the exciting world of Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean films and attractions with unique furnishings and decor. Lodging fit for a pirate king – or a loyal fan of Pirates of the Caribbean – is found on 11th floor of the hotel’s Dreams Tower.

The Pirates experience begins as you ring the doorbell, which plays, “Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate’s Life For Me,” and enter the living room. There you will find Old World rugs covering dark-stained hardwood floors, with wooden beams overhead. The Spanish colonial-style furnishings could be part of a pirate’s plunder, yet the room also provides landlubbers’ comforts including a wet bar, 42-inch plasma TV and surround sound stereo system.

The Master Bedroom (or Captain’s Quarters) features a vintage canopied four-poster bed with cast iron lighting fixtures and (in addition to a 37-inch LCD TV), decorative artwork inspired by elements of the Pirates of the Caribbean films and attractions. The Master bath compliments the pirate furnishing with some more modern amenities such as a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower.

Re: A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel

I have been to Disney World Florida and it's the best vacation I ever had.

Re: A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel

Not enough netting and riggings for my taste.... just kidding... only the finest for the Captain and his crew in there... now where is that Room Service menu and Courtesy Bar key???

Oh nevermind.... the jaccuzzi is really what its all about at this time of night anyhow... I am exhausted after my little visit with the architect, the film crew, and EPA commission in our city today... living in coal country is truly taxing and nervewracking and I hope none of you have to deal with such things ever

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Johnny Depp travels to work by boat

The Hollywood star has chartered a yacht to sail down the River Thames in London so he can get to the set of new movie ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ on time.

He boards the luxury vessel - nicknamed The Jolly Roger - from Battersea before winding his way up the waterway to Greenwich, where he is reprising his role of Captain Jack Sparrow in the fourth instalment of the Disney franchise.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Johnny chose to charter a boat for the week because it's the easiest and quickest way to get there.

"He's been flying in from his home in France some mornings and hopping on the yacht at Battersea.

“He's been enjoying the views from the water."

Depp’s newfound love of water comes from his joy at playing character Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie series.

The 46-year-old star - who is reportedly earning £21 million to appear in the sequel – admits the eccentric seafarer has stolen a place in his heart.

Speaking about the role, he said: "Sometimes you fall in love with who you're playing. As filming winds down, you hear the clock ticking because you know you're going to leave your character behind and a kind of odd separation anxiety kicks in. You get irritable and just sort of melancholy.”

lovindepp lovindepp

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Thanks for all the info and photos of Johnny. :))
JDN JDN

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

The Vajoliroja is still in Europe last docked in Genova 2 days ago.

Lala61 wrote
Great pictures everyone. , Just wondering what kind of boat he charted and what happened to Vajoliroja.
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Hey JDN,  how ya doin? so I was wondering do you think it will be going to the UK or France maybe?

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Well thank goodness for that... Nice to see you JDN... always takes a load off my mind to catch up with folks.

I had worries that the 'roja' was over on the eastern sea board catching the torrents of the season...

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

More pictures on set of Pirates.

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

Johnny looks wonderful as always. Thanks lady's for the updates and pictures of Johnny it always a pleasure visiting this site.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

...and another from popsugar

I have a question what is with JDZ and all the secrecy. I went on there to look at news and they are so secretive about posts and pictures. If it wasn't for the fans they wouldn't have anything to talk about anyway. Their front page has no updates one minute and 6 updates the next.

That's why I like this board I can see all the posts and pictures I want.
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

I am so excited to see Pirates every time I see a picture of Jack I start drooling on my keyboard.

Re: Johnny on the set of the Pirates

That guys maybe a good stunt man but he looks nothing like Johnny.  look at that nose.