Johnny Depp

Posted by Coco Coco

Click for large size

1 Comment

Re: Johnny Depp

Yep... this image is kickin my ass right now with downhome realism.... and i gotta ask myself if this is a photo session or just another day that someone snapped in the sorta life i live to be honest... where did you find this one Coco?

I was also wondering if this moniker 'john christopher depp II' has ever been used professionally by John??  ok ok ok... forget about it...