Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

IMDB has listed Johnny as the Riddler for the next untitled Batman Movie directed by Chris Nolan. Here is a screen shot just in case it disappears like the last time..lol

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Link

Joker Joker

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

That would be so fricken cool cos Depp is the only man on the planet who could pull off the Riddler

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

The rumor has been going around since about 2008 and IMDB has had his name up there before as the rumor which he denied at that time.

trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

He did!  I never knew that, hopefully the rumors are true then and he will play the riddler and maybe even get an Oscar like Heath Ledger.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Hey stranger how are you  still on the riddler rumor I see......
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Oh god, round and round we go  maybe he should just play the part and get it out the way..lol

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

I think he would like to play the part but time constrictions may not allow it. Then again you neve know with Johnny. Public Enemies and The Tourist came up last minute.

T-Bag T-Bag

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Depp would kick ass as the Riddler and would top Ledgers performance as the Joker.
 why so many
Riddlemedepp Riddlemedepp

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

What a great actor, he would be great for the part and probably bring his own twist to the character like he does for most of his roles. You need to check out this fan made trailer it's pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHP-vAQly7Q

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Thanks for posting the link I have embedded it here for everyone to see.

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Found some art work of Depp as the Riddler.

          Link                                                                    Link
Batgirl Batgirl

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Johnny Depp can play ANYTHING! There is no film of his that i have seen where he has been "BAD".
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

Johnny says he would do it if the offer came.

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

I am curious to see if he actually does take on this role. I know he said he would if the offer came but does he have the time.
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

I know Depp could play this role with ease but I am not 100% convinced it is right for him. I read that he did say previously that he thought it would be a fun gig but denied he was involved. Seeing this video it seems he has made up his mind and want's to play the riddler now.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

JDN posted the Radio Interview with The Kids posted here and this is what he said:

Q: Hey Johnny, a listener called in earlier said you have to ask about the rumors on the internet of you doing the Riddler.
A: Oh yeah, I heard about that. Not that I know of.
Q: You’d be a good choice.
A: It seems like it’d be a fun gig for a while, yeah.

FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

I think JDN should do a poll about the Riddler and ask people what they think.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

This post was updated on .
I think she already did do a poll on the Riddler or it was something about which movie role he should do? anyway I think the Riddler won.

Found the poll:  http://polldaddy.com/poll/1842048/ and I was right.
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Johnny Depp as The Riddler AGAIN!

I would love to see Johnny play the Riddler and this is the best picture i have seen of Johnny as the riddler.

123