Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Posted by DeppandDance DeppandDance
Depp and Co. savor food at Morton's on final night.

PHOTO COURTESY MORTON'S THE STEAKHOUSE IN HONOLULU
From left: General Manager Mike Wilson, Johnny Depp and Assistant Manager Matt Iannaccio.

ON HIS FAREWELL night before leaving Honolulu last week, Johnny Depp  dined at Morton's Steakhouse in a private boardroom. The party of 18 on Aug. 17 included Depp's two children, his parents, his longtime girlfriend, French actress Vanessa Paradis, and friends. Four of his security men and two drivers were also in the restaurant. During filming of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," Depp quietly dined four times at Morton's with family and friends. The New York steak was a favorite and Bordeaux was Depp's wine of choice. He had requested 1990 Cos d'Estournel Saint-Estephe for dinner on the final night and the Morton's sleuths found three magnums of the exclusive vintage for him. Depp's favorite dessert was key lime pie, and he was given the Morton's cookbook that contains the recipe. The steak house crew that handled Depp and Co. said he was very gracious and that his family members were delightful. ...

24 Comments

Beatnik Beatnik

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Depp looks cool as usual.
Moderator/Member - Contact Beatnik

"Got up and dressed up and went out & got laid. Then died and got buried in a coffin in the grave, Man" -- Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp Project News Forum is your one stop resource on Johnny Depp. Checkout our Project News section for the latest news on new projects and upcoming movies. If you are looking to get more In Depth about Johnny Depp and his work then you may like to join in the discussions on our In Depth with Depp Section.  If you are just looking to chill out with other fans then visit our Fan News Network  Want to buy some Johnny Depp Products then checkout our Amazon Store

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Seems he has excellent taste in wine with the 1990 Cos d'Estournel Saint-Estephe, it only runs at $300 a bottle. Great pic of Johnny thanks for posting.
<quote>
DeppandDance wrote
He had requested 1990 Cos d'Estournel Saint-Estephe for dinner on the final night and the Morton's sleuths found three magnums of the exclusive vintage for him. Depp's favorite dessert was key lime pie, and he was given the Morton's cookbook that contains the recipe. The steak house crew that handled Depp and Co. said he was very gracious and that his family members were delightful. ...

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Seems that they are more happy about the pictures than Johnny is.  If that's the cost of the wine what's the price of the steak. lol

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Johnny always takes a nice picture.

Steaks are pretty reasonable especially the September special at only $99 for two.  Website

Lala61 wrote
Seems that they are more happy about the pictures than Johnny is.  If that's the cost of the wine what's the price of the steak. lol
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

He alwasy takes a nice picture  thanks for sharing
brandy brandy

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

I luv this man more than my husband. lol

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

glad to see he is true to the belt buckle on the side as was one of my granddads...
lyndsy lyndsy

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Such a lovely man and isn't it nice that he manages to spend time with his family and friends.
Jodie Jodie

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Johnny just loves his hats and that Jacket. :)
luvdepp luvdepp

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Great picture, is that a new hat or is it just the picture that makes it look new......lol
Olivia Olivia

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

OMG...I so needed an upper this morning! Thanks
Radhika Radhika

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

He looks wonderful as always ;)
Leah Leah

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

He is the man of my dreams.. love you Johnny!
T-Bag T-Bag

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Hey, peeps..just about pissed myself when this popped up on facebook when I realized I used to post here...lol May pop in later to see what's been going on in here. ;-)
 why so many
Genette Genette

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Love to see Johnny shame there is no picture of his family . Is that the jacket he wore in Public Enemies?

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

T-bag! it's been a while, how have you been doing? you should friend me on facebook.  Looking forward to chatting with you again.

deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

The general manager looks so pleased with himself and Johnny has a kind of blank stare about. The guy on the right looks like he is trying to be cool about it all.

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

He always manages to make me smile makes me smile.

Re: Johnny Depp & Family At Morton's Steakhouse

Johnny always looks good never really seen a bad picture of him.

T-bag is that you? OMFG what is being going on with you? hope to see you around the board again.