Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Just Kidding but wouldn't it be great if he did do a musical with Marshall.

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Mrs Sparrow I am going to kill you I just spilt my coffee all over myself. and my keyboard. lol

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

I would like to see him play the phantom too  he would be perfect,  or what about a musical of Wuthering Heights.

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

lol, sorry that was wicked of me.

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Naughty..

MrsSparrow wrote
Just Kidding but wouldn't it be great if he did do a musical with Marshall.

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Now i expect something like that form Noodles but not you.   I got all excited there for a second.

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

When I saw the title I thought  NO WAY!  then when I opened it I thought %$&#*%&@ and that's being polite.

While we are on the subject I think Johnny would make a perfect Phantom and say he did, and say Marshall did Direct, who would play Christine?
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

Got me there too.  Whoever was to play Christine would need to be able to sing for a start.

Lala61 wrote
When I saw the title I thought  NO WAY!  then when I opened it I thought %$&#*%&@ and that's being polite.

While we are on the subject I think Johnny would make a perfect Phantom and say he did, and say Marshall did Direct, who would play Christine?
Kate Kate

Re: Johnny Depp To Play Phantom Of The Opera with Rob Marshall

I nearly saw my biggest wish come true would so love to have seen him in this role...so cruel!!! :(