Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Posted by PirateAngeline PirateAngeline
From the comic con video teaser!

20 Comments

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

 Jack! I bloody love this guy so much

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Just like he has never been gone.

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

I have waited so long to see this movie the anticipation is killing me

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Johnny looks great as always

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Great screen caps of Jack,  pity disney removed the video seems they want the best of both world

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Well it is their video but sadly they want the publicity and want to restrict it to certain places. The problem with the picture studios is that they want you to share and post the news and even the trailers. Then they want you to see the movies. Once the movies are released they slap your wrists for copyright......

DeppandDance DeppandDance

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Ain't that the truth..Disney & Fox is probably the worst offenders of all.
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid".

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Sorry don't agree with you there, Disney does play games with people and fans but Fox is thee worst of all time.
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

I have a youtube channel so I am on there all the time and I notice that all though this video has been posted by several other people Disny and JBfilms have had them removed for copyright claims. Not really sure why they remove some but not others?
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Life's a bitch then you die. We have screen caps and that's all that matters.
karyeb karyeb

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Really everything is beautiful I am charmed with it jack and the pirates of the Carib .... congratulations when the peli has the premiere? Congratulations jhonny depp are the best
theMad_Hitter theMad_Hitter

In LOVE with JD :)

The last picture is a classic CPT Jack Sparrow blank stare (:
Libertine Libertine

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Lol, loves the pictures thanks Angeline for sharing
"you must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never".

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Yep, the blank stare is classic Jack
MrsDepp MrsDepp

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

I didn't get to see the video :(

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Jack Sparrow Video is here
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Nearly every look of Jack Sparrow is there

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

lol.. everybody loves the blank stare

deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

He always has that same look when he has a bottle of rum in his hand.
Plimsoul Deppfan Plimsoul Deppfan

Re: Jack Sparrow ScreenCaps - Comic Con

Anyone know when this film is going into post production?  This Pinewood shoot is certainly a big mystery to me.