102 Comments

1234 ... 6
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Pirates In Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Pirates In Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Pirates In Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Pirates in Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Pirates In Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Captain Jack In Greenwhich

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Captain Jack In Greenwhich

John In Greenwhich

I want to take this to school with me and show my students.... I love this ... seriously

Pirates in Greenwich

proper....

John In Greenwich

Cellphone with direct contact capability... $500
T-shirt of Patti Smith... $45
Out of costume.... priceless

**************************

I am reminded of El Inca in this photo somehow....but I digress to Art History...

Re: Captain Jack In Greenwhich

Johnny looks good and at ease.

Re: Captain Jack In Greenwhich

Johnny in dreadlocks now thats a first for me.

Re: Pirates In Greenwhich

Nice pics Angeline, thanks for posting.

Re: Pirates In Greenwhich

Looks like a big set up going on in there.

Re: Pirates In Greenwhich

Blue screen so it could be that the harbor is going to be full of ships.

Its gettin hot in here...

Captain Jack has dreads but John is wearing corn rows there and its actually sorta sexy given the fact that someone got to put those in there for him... hot cha cha cha cha....

Re: Pirates In Greenwhich

Puppet master, maybe that's Disney selling Captain Jack dolls already..lol

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Captain Jack In Greenwhich

This picture tickled me too in ways you would not believe.

Re: Its gettin hot in here...

It is kinda sexy even although we can't see his face..lol

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Captain Jack In Greenwhich

I just love his little beard it sets his face of perfectly.
1234 ... 6