JOHNNY DEPP AWARDS & NOMINATIONS

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Not sure I want to vote on there again too many choices and I don't know most of them.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Already done it.
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

I voted and will tweet it.  hope he has better luck this time.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

I will vote but not sure why,  there is just way to many Twilight fans out there.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Not to be disrespectful of the cast or crew but my thoughts now refer
to the franchise as the Twighblight series... Teens with impulsive
buying power are distorting more than just the film and music
industry... Maybe Twighibloat  is more accurate ... Regardless .. I
need quality film...
Kate Kate

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Twilight could have been a great franchise if the screenplay was better but it is just so bad it makes the stars look bad and the director is not any better. I think Robert Pattinson and some of the cast have talent but Kristin Stewart is a terrible choice for these movies.
radical e. radical e.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

you may have well hit the nail on the head there... its like asking my shoe to perform 'im a little teapot' and then tossing in the music to Oklahoma! ..... she should never have been cast in such a dramatic lead of such a mediocre script with a gargantuan budget... i accidently walked into a theatre with it on and watched for a bit and felt so empty
radical e. radical e.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

for that matter i feel empty when i sit and listen to what is important to the many youth that come through my educational programs and wish to hear nothing of the power of creative character so it comes as no surprise....

i am headed out to teach again now
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

I wish Johnny and cast the best of luck because they are going to need it.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Don't give up ladies he is a popular choice the the peoples choice awards so you never know.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

At least there is still a high quotient of compassion in these situations...

radical e. wrote
for that matter i feel empty when i sit and listen to what is important to the many youth that come through my educational programs and wish to hear nothing of the power of creative character so it comes as no surprise....

i am headed out to teach again now

Re: JOHNNY DEPP AWARDS & NOMINATIONS

That's because the academy don't recognize real talent.

Ghostwriter wrote
Yeah I know, even Arizona Dream got passed over and I thought he was very good in that movie.  I was even more pissed that Cate Blanchett  was nominated in The Man Who Cried and Johnny wasn't! his performance was just as good if not better.

Re: JOHNNY DEPP AWARDS & NOMINATIONS

I honestly believe that they really didnt understand what they were looking at with Jarmusch's film.  Dead Man would really fall into the avante garde category in most film circles.   Sort of an inside niche of experimental style which turns out to be a great formula that other directors marginalize and/or glamourize for the mainstream.  No Country for Old Ment was really like the coming of age for Dead Man but folks weren't ready for that stuff back in the day....

Alas poor yorick.... his ship came in and he was already out to sea....
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Twilight fans may disagree with you about Kristen Stewart, personally I think all the movies are bad with or without any actors and the screenply writer should have been shot.

Kate wrote
Twilight could have been a great franchise if the screenplay was better but it is just so bad it makes the stars look bad and the director is not any better. I think Robert Pattinson and some of the cast have talent but Kristin Stewart is a terrible choice for these movies.

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

I think Kate is right on the money about Kristin Stewart and never really could put it into words...
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Voted but not really sure why it's kind of getting a bit like the Oscars he gets nominated but never wins.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Johnny Depp has been nominated get voting ladies. Link

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

I went there and it wouldnt open for me today... odd... i will just tell myself that its time to get a better computer... Had to take this one apart and reassemble it 2 times to get the buzz out of if... Im getting good at this... only took 45 minutes both times

Maybe there is some kind of clicker issue and I should go back and tab my way through the site just to be sure.... best that i can guess here... Need one anyway for editing... Got the grant and now just need the time... whew ... life is a whirlwind...

Re: JOHNNY DEPP AWARDS & NOMINATIONS

Johnny nominated for 2 golden globes.

Johnny Depp was nominated for The Tourist & Alice In Wonderland for Best Actor. The Tourist is nominated for three Golden Globes, including Best Motion Picture, Best Actor & Actress for Comedy/Musical. Alice In Wonderland was also nominated for three golden globes including Johnny Depp for Best Actor, Best motion picture, musical or comedy and Best original score – motion picture.  Link

Re: Nominate Johnny For Peoples Choice Awards

Great New Johnny Depp won again