I want to know how to edit signature

AndreaSparrow AndreaSparrow

I want to know how to edit signature

Hello, my question is: how to edit signature? I need help please, thank you!

Re: I want to know how to edit signature

Hi Hi Hi.... please go to the upper right hand corner which shows that you are logged in and also which shows you where to log out and then just go to personal settings.... you can use HTML language there such as bold or italics and if you are clever then you can put some links or even thumbnail videos in there.... best of luck