How to become a Moderator?

JDN JDN

How to become a Moderator?

Anyone can become a moderator but we prefer for you to have some input, into what we post and must be an avid follower of Johnny Depps work. You have to be a good communicator and well organized.

1. Prepared to spend a lot of time on the internet
2. Organized and Commited
3. Able to check the board daily
4. Respect the general rules of the board

Finally you must know how to use the board. If you are interested in becoming a moderator then send us an email.
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com