Hello Everyone

This post was updated on .
Hey Guys

JDN has asked me to moderate the board since Princess is no longer available, so if you have any questions just post them on this board.

Re: Helloooooooooooo

Is she looking for anyone else I would love to be involved

Re: Helloooooooooooo

She sent me an email and as far as I know she has asked a couple of people. You could email her and ask if she would be interested.

Re: Helloooooooooooo

I hope you do a better Job than Princess

Re: Helloooooooooooo

so... i joined here and i think i already got kicked out... maybe it was a mistake... just checkin...

hello... testing... 1...2...3... is this thing on??
JDN JDN

Re: Helloooooooooooo

Not sure why you cannot get access to the board. We are looking into it.
Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Helloooooooooooo

Must be a mistake

Re: Helloooooooooooo again

This post was updated on .
As you can see... I am a rampant poster child and like to splash idea and opinion up for the sake of pushing the dialogue.  I will try to be a bit more on the modest side now that I its clear exactly which level of fans post where and on which subjects.  Let me just compliment this particular site and discussion on the film and production level of appreciation!

I might be considered a frustrated architect or a financially challenged embryo of a film-maker but it doesnt stop me from working the angles and pushing the agenda if an idea is really good... Bear with me and pass the Rum... just kidding

thanks for your help to get me logged into the systems...  alls well that posts well...
JDN JDN

 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
Libertine Libertine

Re: Helloooooooooooo

Thanks for the email Jamie. Nice to see the board up and running again. Have some of the posts been deleted on this board? Anyway, I have been very busy of late and not had much time for chats, not that I posted much anyway. I will take the time to go through the board as you suggested and hopefully get a little more involved this time.

Happy Moderating
"you must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never".