Francois Marie Banier 1998

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

This is one of the most unusual pictures I have seen with Johnny & Vanessa. - Francois Marie Banier 1998

5 Comments

Re: Francois Marie Banier 1998

What the ??? very colorful but not sure what the photographer was thinking on this one
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Francois Marie Banier 1998

Very strange picture not sure if I like this one at all.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Francois Marie Banier 1998

I love this picture it shows the colors I think because they are happy and there is so much going on in their life's at that time. I think this picture goes back to the early 2000?

Re: Francois Marie Banier 1998

.... i will save my comments for an email.... i definitely think someone took some liberties here

FamilyMatters wrote
Very strange picture not sure if I like this one at all.
Astrarose Astrarose

Re: Francois Marie Banier 1998

Really? I think this is a beautiful picture and I may actually use it as my avatar

"Very strange picture not sure if I like this one at all."
“All that matters is the ending, its the most important part of the story, and this one is very good. This one is perfect,”