Filming Puerto Rico

Posted by JDN JDN

56 Comments

JDN JDN

Filming Puerto Rico

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com
JDN JDN

JDN JDN

 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: Filming Puerto RIco

Do you think they are struggling a bit.

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

Looks very nice love this picture.

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

I't would be cool if Puerto Rico invested some money here imagine the visitors they would get to the area.

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

The outfits look stunning, who is doing the costumes again?
JesusSparrow JesusSparrow

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

Hi there mate! i live in Puerto Rico, and actually you can enter this area any time you want it!
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

I think she was meaning maybe they should try and restore it.
Bandiecam Bandiecam

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

The more pictures I see the more excited I get.
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

Feeling like a little school girl right now.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

Wonderful pictures thank you for sharing.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

The costume designer is Penny Rose the same designer used for all the Pirate movies.
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

For some strange reason I always thought the designer was Colleen Atwood.

FamilyMatters wrote
The costume designer is Penny Rose the same designer used for all the Pirate movies.

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

It is getting exciting to see the movie progress through the different stages.
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

may is just too far away for me i want it NOW!

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

So this scene is supposed to be at the end of the movie?

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

You probably think that because she is the designer in most of Johnny's movies

Ghostwriter wrote
For some strange reason I always thought the designer was Colleen Atwood.

FamilyMatters wrote
The costume designer is Penny Rose the same designer used for all the Pirate movies.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

Well no one knows if this scene is the end of the movie.

MrsSparrow wrote
So this scene is supposed to be at the end of the movie?
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Filming Puerto Rico

wonder who's in the carriage or who is supposed to be in the carriage.
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
123