Filming Hawaii

Posted by JJ287 JJ287

82 Comments

Set Pics - Barbossa

 Full Size

Re: Set Pics - Barbossa

It looks like Barbossa has something wrong with his leg he is wearing a blue boot which usually means some kind of special effect.

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

He looks like he has never been away. Me thinks Jack Sparrow is Johnny's favorite character of all time
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

Nice pics,  thanks JJ
Deppsister Deppsister

Re: Set Pics - Barbossa

First I thought that was blackbeard but when you look at the full size pic it is Barbossa, maybe they are taking off his leg although I thought it was Blackbeard who lost his leg?

Re: Set Pics - Barbossa

Nobody-knows wrote
It looks like Barbossa has something wrong with his leg he is wearing a blue boot which usually means some kind of special effect.
Is this anything to do with 3D?

Re: Set Pics - Barbossa

So happy to see Barbossa back again with Jack they are so funny together

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

Sooooooooooo very excited to see this movie
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

It's like he has never been away god bless Captain Jack
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

We need more Jack Sparrow pics

Re: Set Pics - Jack Sparrow

hopefully someone will take more pics i am loving all this right now.

Pirates Set Pictures

Is this supposed to be Blackbeards Ship?

Re: Is this supposed to be Blackbeards Ship?

This was on the Star Advertiser website  LINK

Mermaid?

 This looks like a mermaid well a dead mermaid

Re: Is this supposed to be Blackbeards Ship?

Looks really cool bet it will look great in 3D.

Re: Mermaid?

now that's interesting a dead mermaid and a ship wreck
PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Mermaid?

It's kind of slimy looking hope they all don't look like that

Re: Mermaid?

yeah it does seem really slimy...lol, hopefully we will get more later.

Re: Is this supposed to be Blackbeards Ship?

Nice boat but more looking forward to seeing Jack in 3D