EW - 50 Most Powerful Entertainers

Posted by JDN JDN

9 Comments

JDN JDN

Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

Owner/Administrator
www.JohnnyDeppNews.Com "Only people who truly understand his art can see who he becomes through his roles".

If you have any questions or need to report abuse then please Post Your Message Here
 If you want to contact either of the administrators privately then email us at jdn@johnnydeppnewsforum.com. If you wish to contact me personally then use the contact link on JohnnyDeppNews.com

Re: EW - 50 Most Powerful Entertainers

Not surprised Johnny is no1 who else could possibly be as wonderful as he is.

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

5.9 Billion last 3 films..is that all..

Re: EW - 50 Most Powerful Entertainers

Love the characatur they did a good Job. I am going out to buy my copy this weekend.
Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

He has made a lot of money for these studios especially Disney.
“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

The did a good Job even got the tattos on his arms.

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

That is so cool and it is so detailed..love it.

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

Love the spirit of the cartoon... its fantastic.... but who is that guy that they dressed up like Johnny???
I guess the Pirates schedule has been so busy that they got Santino Rice to fill in for the sketch....

Tammy Tammy

Re: Inside Entertainment Weekly - Johnny No1#

Love it!!