Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

I was Just wondering will any of you guys be watching some Johnny Depp movies on Halloween or dressing up as one of his characters?

I am not going out myself but will be watching at least one of his movies.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Maybe we should each of us dress up as Johnny this Halloween...

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

There are so many movies but I am thinking maybe I'll watch Sleepy Hollow & From Hell this year. Not dressing up though.

Kimmi wrote
I was Just wondering will any of you guys be watching some Johnny Depp movies on Halloween or dressing up as one of his characters?

I am not going out myself but will be watching at least one of his movies.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Not sure yet what ones, I have to choose from either From Hell, Ninthgate, Secret Window, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow as I probably will only be able to watch one because we are doing Nightmare on Elm Street Theme at our house.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Sweeney Todd good choice I love that movie  and the songs.

We'll not discriminate great from small! No, we'll serve anyone, Meaning anyone, And to anyone
At all!

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Sweeney Todd for Halloween... Dashing to say the least... Should i be a Demon Barber from Fleet Street or the Hatter... Maybe I will do both... one for each night!!!

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

I loved it when he killed Pirelli and Mrs Lovett came in and said:

Mrs. Lovett: You're barking mad! Killing a man what done ya no harm!

Sweeney Todd: He recognized me from the old days. Tried to blackmail me. Half me earnings.

Mrs. Lovett:  Oh, well that's a different matter then. For a moment there I thought you lost your marbles.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

I liked the scene when Johnny Depp sings Joannna. This took me a while to find but it was worth it.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Kimmi, thank you for posting that clip it is a reminder of how talented Johnny is.  I will be watching Sweeney Todd on Halloween no doubt.

Kimmi wrote
I liked the scene when Johnny Depp sings Joannna. This took me a while to find but it was worth it.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

That was great to see again, thanks kimmi. Not sure what we are doing Halloween yet but will probably watch a few of his movies over the weekend especially Sweeney Todd and Secret Window.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Sweeney Todd , Sleepy Hollow  & Ninthgate are on my list for this year of course and I will be joined by some other geriatrics and a fine old potion to make us forever young.  Your welcome to join us Mrs Sparrow...
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Thanks for the clips ladies always great to see Sweeney Todd.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

started celebrating Halloween early with Emily and Victor...

interviewed way too many candidates today for detailed work... ugh
AndreaSparrow AndreaSparrow

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

For me, Sweeney Toddo is ideal, or Edward ScissorHands

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Seems like the perfect choices for Halloween.

AndreaSparrow wrote
For me, Sweeney Toddo is ideal, or Edward ScissorHands
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Edward Scissorhands & Sweeney Todd seem to be the most popular depp characters for Halloween.  I think we are going to see more Mad Hatter this year.

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

wish i could find my mad hatter pictures from about 10 years ago... I wore a a hounds tooth sort of vest with pants that were a smaller but similar print and a long gold waist coat with a tiny cracked expresso cup for a faub on my watch chain.... The top hat was actually 2 hats put together for effect.... no one knew why I choose to be the hatter but I knew what I was doing and it was literally a scream running around working my humor on folks... my friend who was going to be alice didnt get to come along but I did wind up with a Cheshire Cat filling the bill
Kate Kate

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

That's a really nice picture of Johnny. :)

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

it seems like the John that I would know...
FamilyMatters FamilyMatters

Re: Celebrating Halloween with Johnny Depp

Don't really celebrate Halloween but I am planning to watch "From Hell" at midnight tonight with a nice bottle of Chianti .
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
12