Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Its purely awesome that Disney sees the value in allowing Captain Jack a bit of very human response to his young letter writer at Meridan Elementary... great feature on the blog page as news we all enjoy... thanks JDN

Congratulations Beatrice and Good luck on the Mutiny!
Kaylee Kaylee

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Johnny is such a sweet guy always doing little stuff like this. No other star can compare to Johnny. :))

Letter To Captain Jack Sparrow

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Meridian Primary School - Captain Jack forgets his name...

He is such a sweet guy always going above an beyond because he wants to.

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Never surprised by anything Johnny does in what little spare time he has. Always kind and respectful towards fans of all ages.

Short Video of Johnny at the school

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Heres another one titled Captain Jack has a lot to say..

Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

fantastic pics thanks girls and thanks to Captain Jack for making me smile.

I have to wonder what he smelled like to the children... they notice things like that....

My goodness... there has been a lot of that forgetfulness going on lately though .... Maybe this quote would be appropriate in this situation... 'Wait for it...............'  I have to admit that today in class I switched up 3-5 different names when trying to discuss fractions... too many things in the mix up there and kids are actually a very tough audience to perform live for... notice how he keeps trying to introduce himself while each one is yelling hello and finally he forgets what he was saying all together

Anyhow... I do love this who excursion and expression of the real value of the pirate in today's world... and um.... I do love those boots... fancy lending them to me once the film is done so I can take them for a spin????  Nancy Sinatra's got nothin on me when I get my boots to steppin....

Ok ok... I will stop for now....  Ladies... you have out done yourself with the prime Jack in Action and I cannot thank you enough....   Cheers everyone... its back to the salt mines for me!

MrsSparrow wrote
Meridian Primary School - Captain Jack forgets his name...

He is such a sweet guy always going above an beyond because he wants to.
Betty Betty

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Wonderful pictures thanks for sharing, I just love Johnny Depp he is so sweet.

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Betty... we cant agree with you more... Poor sweetheart raised his arms in utter frustration at the realization that he forgot his character's last name when faced with 50 little pirates set for mutiny.... its a small thing in the grand scheme of things really but you are right that we love him with all his foibles and frailties.... We are also honored that you came to visit us as well... Hope all is good with you!

Betty wrote
Wonderful pictures thanks for sharing, I just love Johnny Depp he is so sweet.

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Here is my contribution to the pictures.

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Lala61 wrote
fantastic pics thanks girls and thanks to Captain Jack for making me smile.

But you know Lala... he really is having the time of his life.... Can you imagine such adventure outside of the world that we know day in and day out???

Must be like a dream really.... but we all know he works so hard and has earned every minute of it....

Meridian Gig Complete with Jig

Now you know they had to practice a bit of this before simply waltzing out there ....

What fun!
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

Ladies the pictures are wonderful thanks for posting them.

Re: Captain Jack's School for Privateers and Pirates

I really love the one of john dancing with that big grin on his face because you know that he may never have been too confident as a dancer up to this point... very refreshing and glad to find it for JDN