Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Posted by Lala61 Lala61

21 Comments

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Is it the real thing..

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Captain Jack forgets his name.....

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Meeting Captain Jack..

Re: Captain Jacks Visit To Meridian Primary

Captain Jack has a lot to say...

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Must have been a fantastic day for those kids and he was dancing.

Pirates dance along to our song...

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

teeth cleaning... gotta love the basics being emphasized there... wonder if he mentioned eating fruit to prevent scurvy as well... that would be the icing on the cake... Dancing on the other hand... oh my!!!!

Jack Sparrow Visit to Meridian

trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Johnny just love the kids always willing to go out of his way to entertain them.
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Thanks Laura and everyone nice to get a look at the event with pictures.
deppaddicted deppaddicted

Re: Jack Sparrow Visit to Meridian

He is just so sweet to the children what an amazing guy.

Re: Jack Sparrow Visit to Meridian

I do love this moment for all its basic parts of excitement and frustration and sheer happiness... I have a lot of compassion for anyone who is faced with the challenge of being able to hold the attention and willing cooperation of a large group of kids... rocky start but well done none the less... bravo ....

thanks for posting this one Ghostie... quality stuff
trishadepp trishadepp

Re: Jack Sparrow Visit to Meridian

Johnny can do anything, If he wasn't an actor he should definitely be a teacher, he has the perfect attitude towards fans an students.

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

He is simply wonderful how many actors would do that between filming.

Re: Jack Sparrow Visit to Meridian

I wish my teacher looked like him I would have went to school every day .

trishadepp wrote
Johnny can do anything, If he wasn't an actor he should definitely be a teacher, he has the perfect attitude towards fans an students.

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Never had visits like that at my school  lucky kids.
DeppandDance DeppandDance

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

OMG he is so kind and sweet and nuts and I love him.
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid".
Tammy Tammy

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

Simply the best and such a great human being. :)

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

It's nice to see him so relaxed as he is with the kids..and he is dancing.
januarytwelve januarytwelve

Re: Captain Jack Sparrow Visits Meridian Primary

wow..how i wish i had the chance to meet you capt. jack sparrow...love it