Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

This post was updated on .

Bruckheimer's Tweets Pirates are in Hawaii

In Hawaii with the team this week for #PiratesOfTheCaribbean 4: On Stranger Tides pre-production

Why didn't someone tell me I spelt it wrong

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

That good news now we may get some pics of Jack Sparrow.

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

About time been looking forward to this

Noodlemantra wrote
Bruckheimer's Tweets Pirates ar in Hawaii

In Hawaii with the team this week for #PiratesOfTheCaribbean 4: On Stranger Tides pre-production

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Picture posted by Bruckeimer on Tweetpic

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Via his Facebook account

Jerry is on his way back from Hawaii today where they were working on Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides pre-production - excited for that? Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Thanks for the update depphead, don't use either of those myself.

Iamadepphead wrote
Via his Facebook account

Jerry is on his way back from Hawaii today where they were working on Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides pre-production - excited for that? Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Not much this time but still something.

Heading back to LA from Hawaii after some great pre-production work for #PiratesOfTheCaribbean: On Stranger Tides

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

From Twitter.

Very excited shooting has officially started this week for #PiratesOfTheCaribbean: On Stranger Tides

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Just wondering how many people will get to see filming with Disney especially.

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Pic posted on JB's facebook Page. Link

Iamadepphead wrote
From Twitter.

Very excited shooting has officially started this week for #PiratesOfTheCaribbean: On Stranger Tides

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Was hoping Johnny would be in the seat.lol

JJ287 wrote
Pic posted on JB's facebook Page. Link

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Jerry's latest Tweet: http://www.twitter.com/JBFilms #PiratesOfTheCaribbean Screenwriter Terry Rossio arriving on location http://twitpic.com/1yrwy1

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Won't be long before we see Jack on set.

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011 http://twitpic.com/272c6i

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

Nice JB is a bit if a tease.

JJ287 wrote
On location in Hawaii....CAPTAIN JACK IS BACK. Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides, coming Summer 2011 http://twitpic.com/272c6i

Re: Bruckheimer's Tweets - Pirates Filming

As long as he keeps providing pictures of Jack he can tease me anytime.

Jack Sparrow Silhouette

Jerry Bruckhemier will do anything to get people to follow him on facebook with these little teasers personally I am disappointed with his posts so far.

PirateAngeline PirateAngeline

Re: Jack Sparrow Silhouette

Well the JB for ya anything to get attention.

Re: Jack Sparrow Silhouette

nice pic would be better if we could actually see him though.

Re: Jack Sparrow Silhouette

This is a really nice silhouette of Johnny even although JB is just teasing us..lol
12345